Bullits Basketball Club and the Southern Basketball Association (SBA) are doing their best to provide a safe environment for everyone and are strictly adhering to guidelines from the State Government of Victoria, Bayside City Council and Basketball Victoria.
For Covid updates and current restrictions please refer to:
Victorian Government: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Training during Covid:
1. Teams are not allowed to start training until their allocated time slot. ie. if your team is scheduled to train at 4pm, teams must start at 4pm and not before. The schools are very strict on this.
2. Teams are welcome to train earlier on the outside courts at Sandringham Secondary College only. Teams are not allowed to use the outside half court at Sandringham East Primary.
3. Bullits players and their families are not permitted to use the school playground equipment at Sandringham East Primary School. The school has expressly requested this and we will not be allowed to use the wonderful court if this rule is breached.
4. Players, Team Managers and Coaches must sign an attendance roll or check in using QR Codes.
5. Everyone entering the courts must use the hand sanitiser provided.
6. Teams are permitted to train for 35 minutes of their allocated 45 minute session. Parents and players must leave the stadiums immediately at the end of their 35 minutes. This gives time for the Trainers to wipe down benches and prepare for the next groups.
7. Parent spectators are asked to wear masks because social distancing is difficult in the stadiums.
Please note that any coaches, players or parents who do not abide by the above rules will simply not be allowed to train.
Thanks for your continued support.